SomuchmoreInside

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Under the trigger-
we push ourselves away.

! Painkillers

TheClassicCrime Anberlin Halifax TheStartingLine TheAcademyIs... FMStatic BetweenTheTrees 12SummersOld MyFavoriteHighway 30stm Yellowcard's LP


Hellogoodbye






CREDITS

©nothingissound.'06
deviantart

Friday, June 16, 2006


I guess this is the only quiz i'll do. cos' the rest just seems. blah?
Favorite Bands?:AFI, TakingBackSunday, ThreeDaysGrace, WakingAshland, Stereophonics, Keane, Jack's Mannequin, .. Endless.
Most Hated Bands?:Not exactly hate, but. I would turn off the radio when MariahCarey and Madonna songs come on.
Favorite Song at the Mo?:Miss Murder.
Favorite Music Genres?:Rock, no emo rock, for the moment. prettymuch everything except, (below)
Least Fave Music Genres?:Stuff by Mariah Carey, Madonna(I know it's not genre but whatever) and classical blahblahblah.
Favorite Album..?:Currently, Hoobastank's Every Man For Himself. It's real good. But all time fav definitely, RedHotChiliPeppers. Oh that's quite new too. Mmm,Michelle Branch. !
Can you remember back to the first album you ever bought? What was it?:ChristinaAguilera's debut given by Denise..when I was p1. haha That aside, It was a great album.!
Most Recent Album Bought...:AFI, Keane
Are you a downloader, trader, or buyer?:downloader and occasional buyer
Current song obession?:MissMurder. and What's it like to be a ghost?
Current artist obsession?:AFI
Ashamed of any of your albums?:Try no?
Any band you love and are NOT ashamed to admit?:If I love em', why ld I be ashamed =:)
Favorite music video?:paris hilton's stars are blind. HAHAHAHAHHA.I AM KIDDING. Definitely The Fray's Over My Head.
Any song that makes you cry?:D square. Duncan sheik's and Danielpowter's. Haha, but I guess I was sad too.
OH OH, what song makes you wanna dance and shake your bootay?:HAHAHAHHAA, right, imagine me doing that. I guess PCD makes People do that?
The song with the most beautiful lyrics?:Hoobastank's More Than A Memory for most beautiful. Overall beautiful, LeeRyan. Greatlyrics, BleedTheDream, Thursday, GreeleyEstates. MICHELLE BRANCH for best of the best.
Coolest song title?:World Wide Suicide (pearljam) AFI-The boy who destroyed the world.Salt for your wounds.Hearts Frozen Solid, Thawed Once More By The Spring Of Rage, Despair And Hopelessness :P
Best cover song?:If I were you ?
Artist you'd love to fuck..?:-
The best concert you've been to?:I always end up near the loud speakers at the side. no best yet.
Music for me is...:Everything, from free expression to painkillers
First time you realized you had a passion for music::At 4. for piano -.- At 7, for real music. At 12, guitar. At 13, drums.
People who dont care about music are...:SUCKERS FOR TRAGEDIES.
Anyone that DOESN'T like Panic! at the Disco?:SUCKERS FOR TRAGEDIES.

You've been totally Bzoink*d


'nothingissound